Age Simulation Set, M
This unique set gives the opportunity to experience the inconvenience caused by aging. Joint restrictors, weights, fixators, ear plugs and goggles limit the abilities of the trainee in a way, that physical limitations of older people can be experienced very realistic.
This impressive demonstration should be used in any medical education. It makes the students understand the problems of older patients and react appropriate.
This set includes:
- Goggles -This goggles make the trainee experience the changes in visual function such as the loss of the peripheral vision and the changes in visual function due to cataract.
- Ear plugs (50 pairs) -The ear plugs block high frequency sounds, which makes the trainee experience presbyacusis.
- Back protector -This protector restricts the posture of the trainee to force him/her to adopt a bent position specific to aging.
- Restrictors for the elbows (left and right) -These restrictors limit the motion of the elbow joints to make the trainee experience sluggish arms.
- Weight for the wrists (left and right) -These weights are loaded to the wrists to make the trainee experience the loss of the arm muscle strength.
- Restrictors for the knee joints (left and right) -These restrictors limit the motion of the knee joint to make the trainee experience sluggish legs.
- Ankle weights (left and right) These weights are loaded to the ankles to make the trainee experience the loss of leg muscle strength.
- Gloves (left and right) -These gloves make the trainee feel loss of touch to the hands and fingers.
- Finger restrictors (left and right) -These restrictors limit the movement of the finger joints, which makes the trainee clumsy.
- Walking stick -Gives the experience how to support yourself with the stick.
Weight: 8 kg