CPRLilly AIR Simulator for CPR and Airway Management
Skill training in CPR and airway management:
AIR is a modular based training simulator for cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and airway management through the use of interchangeable heads.
The simulator meets the latest CPR guidelines of the AHA (American Heart Association) and the ERC (European Resuscitation Council).
The simulator has a robust construction, is easy to use, and offers realistic working scenarios. It is therefore suitable both for medical training and for first aid courses in schools and associations. It offers all the necessary features for learning about the life-saving algorithm comprising heart massage and artificial respiration for adults.
Ideal for skill training in:
- CPR training
- Mouth to Mouth Resuscitation
- Double naso-tracheal intubation
- Bag and Mask ventilation techniques
- Full range of supraglottic devices
- Direct laryngoscopy
- Endotracheal tube insertion
- Awake fibre optic examination
- Combi tube insertion
Direct feedback for immediate improvements
Using the software, you can guide the exercises and control the simulator, creating highly realistic training scenarios. All the relevant parameters can be monitored comfortably and easily via the tablet provided, and stored away for subsequent analysis (PDF).
Trainees will very quickly attain the chosen training target via the direct feedback feature.
The tablet displays the performance evaluation for the following CPR parameters:
- Compression depth
- Compression frequency
- Hand position
- Head tilt
- Respiration volume/speed (combined)
- Respiration pressure
Recommended equipment size for airway management training:
- 7.0-7.5 mm ID for nasal intubation
- 8.0-9.0 mm ID for oral intubation
- Size 3-5 for LMA laryngeal masks
- Similar respective sizes for other supraglottic devices
- CPRLillyPRO training manikin
- 5 Lower face masks (including teeth)
- 1 Trucorp advanced airway head
- 25 Throat bags
- 1 Carry case
- 1 Tracksuit top
- 1 Bottle of Lubrication
- 1 Android tablet PC
- 1 Plug adaptor for the charger