Pediatric FAST/Acute Abdomen Phantom
The world‘s first pediatric ultrasound torso phantom. Pediatric FAST/Acute Abdomen Phantom provides opportunities of hands on training in ultrasound that is a crucial modality for radiosensitive children.
- The phantom includes life-size 2-year-old thoracoabdominal organs
- a bone structure
- free fluid to learn FAST procedures
- pathologies that are commonly seen in pediatrics
- With this phantom trainees can acquire skills in basics of pediatric abdominal ultrasound.
- Internal hemorrhage at perihepatic, perisplenic, pelvis, and pericardium area
- Bowel intussusception, appendicitis and biliary dilatation
Size: 41 x 15 x 5 cm
|Shipping weight:||10,00 kg|