Lap-X Hybrid Laparoscopy SimulatorLap-X Hybrid is a unique laparoscopic simulator that combines the functionality of a virtual reality trainer and a box trainer, providing an innovative and powerful tool for all minimally invasive surgeries.
Users can practise with virtual reality mode at different curriculum modules: basic, novice, intermediate and advance, as well as train with procedural modules such as appendectomy, cholecystectomy, nephrectomy and many others.
The trainee can switch from virtual reality to box trainer mode anytime. As a box trainer, the Lap-X Hybrid has the possibility of metrics measurement and performance recording. All validated box exercises are compatible with the Lap-X Hybrid, providing the user with haptic feedback training. The instructor has the ability to pre-record the example exercises. The trainee can also record his own performance and submit it to the instructor for online assessment.
- Using more than 40 different exercises divided into 6 modules with increasing difficulty
- Ability to use simulator as a box trainer and as a virtual reality trainer
Modules (6 curricula for virtual reality exercises, 1 curriculum for box trainer exercises)
- Monitoring trainees' progress via online assessment
- Hybrid function: combining virtual reality and box training for better results
- Receiving instant feedback with values such as duration, path lengths or performance report
- Virtual Reality: Free software updates during licensed period. Possibility to review, approve and comment on trainee’s video recording via provided website
- Two controllers (22 x 15 x 32 cm, 1.6 kg each)
- HD camera, red light, footpedals
- Exercise platform 35 x 30 x 5 cm
- 2 controllers (left and right)
- 1 endovideocamera imitator
- 1 foot pedal with 3 switches for cauterisation, coagulation, zoom in, zoom out, change of camera angle and start of an exercise recording
- Exercise platform (35 x 30 x 5 cm)
- 1 carrying case
- 1 software package
- Administrator mode
- Hardware support and guarantee (1 year)
- Software license and support (1 year)
|Shipping weight:||11,00 kg|