Breast Examination Trainer
A task trainer manikin with left and right breasts attached to an adult upper torso. The left breast provides pathologies for breast self examination (BSE) training, while the right breast provides pathologies for clinical breast examination training.
- Left breast contains four masses in the breast tissue and two masses in the axilla region. The masses range in size from 14 to 19 mm, and their depths range from 6 to 16 mm beneath the surface Right Breast contains enlarged lymph node, fibroadenoma, fibrocystic mass and fluid-filled cyst (ranging from 12 to 24 mm)
- Breasts are attached to a manikin torso and can be easily removed and reassembled
- Simulator can be used in either the upright or reclining position
- Three lumps may be palpated easily; six are extremely subtle
- Teach the spiral or grid pattern to improve detection techniques
With Instruction manual and Carrying bag.