Catheterization/Enema Simulator, female Version
Soft and anatomically correct genitals and realistic feeling of catheter insertion.
Organ unit can be used independently without the lumbar torso, allowing training with simulated patients or full body manikins in clinical settings. The newly devised modular system realize easy set-up, cleaning and maintenance, saving time and cost for training providers.
The model can be used for training of:
- Intermittent catheterization
- Perineal care
- Location of urethral meatus
- Indwelling catheterization
- Catheter insertion and placement
- Withdrawal of catheter
- Manual bladder compression
- parting the labia
- Successful catheter insertion is confirmed by urine (water) out ow.
- Manual bladder compression is possible.
- Enema training in lateral position.
Weight: aprox. 4kg
|Shipping weight:||5,00 kg|