Fetus Ultrasound Examination PhantomThe phantom provides high quality training for routine second trimester screening. This phantom contains a 23 week fetus with full anatomy placed in the uterus that can be scanned with 2D and 3D transducers. The oval shape phantom abdomen can be set in four different positions to enrich the training variation.
Included life-size fetus model facilitates demonstration and three dimensional understanding.
- Uterus: amniotic fluid, placenta, umbilical cord and a 23-weeks fetus (26cm).
- Fetus: skeltal structure, brain with septum lucidum, lateral ventricles and cerebellum, heart with four chambers, lungs, spleen, kidneys, aorta, UV, UA and the external genital.
- Fetal size assessment: BPD, AD, AC and FL
- Confirmation of normal fetus situs
- Fetal anatomy assessment: head and brain, heart and lung, abdominal organs, spine and bones.
- Placental localization
- Evaluation of amniotic fluid volume
- 1 mother body torso
- 1 ultrasound pregnant uterus phantom
- 1 fetus demonstration model
- 1 carrying bag phantom
Freight weight: approx.17kg
|Shipping weight:||17,00 kg|