Nursing Kid SimPad, complete package
Nursing Kid is a training manikin realistically representing a six-year old child. It is designed for skill and scenario based training of the care and management of a variety of pediatric in-hospital patients. Training includes sound auscultation (optional), IV cannulation, urinary catherization, and general pediatric patient care. This child is ideal for clinical training in core pediatric in-hospital clinical skills.
- Delivers education efficiently, targeting key skills specific to pediatric care providers
- Durable, rugged and lifelike; made to withstand years of use
- Highly mobile for use in multiple clinical settings and hospital transport
- Efficient training care and management of a variety of both common and uncommon inhospital pediatric patients including wound assessment and care, first aid, and child abuse training
- Head with anatomical landmarks, trachea, and esophagus along with simulated lungs and stomach allow the practice of many procedures, including NG, OG, tracheal care and suctioning, and insertion, securing and care of endotracheal tubes
- Bilateral deltoid, bilateral thigh, gluteal intramuscular injections possible
- Articulating IV arm allows for practice of IV cannulation, medication administration and site care and maintenance
- Exchangeable male and female organs for Catheterization training
- Enema administration
Nursing Kid is shipped with manikin, airway lubricant, simulated blood, hospital gown, carry case, and directions for use.
- Pre-programmed scenarios provide standardized training while customizable scenarios and real time instructor control allows adaptation to meet individual students needs
- Presents normal and abnormal heart, breath, and bowel sounds for auscultation
Complete Package consisting of Manikin, SimPad Plus, Software, Installation, Getting started course, 3 VILT sessions, travel cost instructor.
|Shipping weight:||40,00 kg|