Human Eye Model, 3 times full-size, 7 part
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
This large anatomical human eye model shows the optic nerve in its natural position in the bony orbit of the eye (floor and medial wall).
At three times life size this eye model is great for anatomical demonstrations.
The human eyeball can be dissected into:
- Both halves of sclera with cornea and eye muscle attachments
- Both halves of the choroid with iris and retina
- Eye lens
- Vitreous humour
This high quality model is great for studying the anatomy of the human eye and the anatomy of the surrounding area!
Human Eye Anatomy Model on base.
Your advantages with all 3B Smart Anatomy models:
- Free warranty extension from 3 to 5 years
- Free access to 3B Smart Anatomy courses in the award-winning Complete Anatomy
- Includes 11 3B Smart Anatomy courses with 23 lectures and 117 different views of interactive virtual models. Also includes 39 quizzes
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label and register your 3B Smart Anatomy model online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge for you.