Human Eye Model, 3 times full-size, 7 partnow enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy.
This large anatomical human eye model shows the optic nerve in its natural position in the bony orbit of the eye (floor and medial wall).
At three times life size this eye model is great for anatomical demonstrations.
The human eyeball can be dissected into:
- Both halves of sclera with cornea and eye muscle attachments
- Both halves of the choroid with iris and retina
- Eye lens
- Vitreous humour
Human Eye Anatomy Model on base.
Your advantages with all 3B Smart Anatomy models:
- Free warranty extension from 3 to 5 years
- Free access to 3B Smart Anatomy courses in the award-winning Complete Anatomy
- Includes 11 3B Smart Anatomy courses with 23 lectures and 117 different views of interactive virtual models. Also includes 39 quizzes
|Shipping weight:||1,50 kg|