Didactic Flexible Human Spine Modelnow enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy.
The 5 different sections of the spinal column are differentiated by color on this human spine model.
The features on this didactic flexible spine are:
- 7 cervical vertebrae
- 12 thoracic vertebrae
- 5 lumbar vertebrae
This Didactic Flexible Spine Model is not only an extremely good value but it is also a durable spine of high quality.
Other great features of this spine are:
- Full pelvis and occipital plate
- Fully flexible mounting throughout spine
- L3-L4 disc prolapsed on spine
- Spinal nerve exits
- Cervical vertebral artery
- Male pelvis
Your advantages with all 3B Smart Anatomy models:
- Free warranty extension from 3 to 5 years
- Free access to 3B Smart Anatomy courses in the award-winning Complete Anatomy
- Includes 11 3B Smart Anatomy courses with 23 lectures and 117 different views of interactive virtual models. Also includes 39 quizzes
|Shipping weight:||3,00 kg|