Didactic Flexible Human Spine Model with Femur Heads
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
The 5 different sections of the spinal column differentiated by color on this spine model.
The features on this didactic spine are:
- 7 cervical vertebrae
- 12 thoracic vertebrae
- 5 lumbar vertebrae
Use this new spinal column for simplified patient education or for lessons in a classroom environment where the didactic colors help to immediately track the explanation about the human spine, even from a distance.
This spine is not only an extremely good value but it also a durable spine.
Other great features of the Didactic Flexible Spine Model are:
- Full pelvis and occipital plate
- Fully flexible mounting throughout spine
- L3-L4 disc prolapsed on spine
- Spinal nerve exits
- Cervical vertebral artery
- Male pelvis
- With movable mounted femur heads
Stand is not included with spine, please see Stand for Spinal Columns and Skeletons.
Your advantages with all 3B Smart Anatomy models:
- Free warranty extension from 3 to 5 years
- Free access to 3B Smart Anatomy courses in the award-winning Complete Anatomy
- Includes 11 3B Smart Anatomy courses with 23 lectures and 117 different views of interactive virtual models. Also includes 39 quizzes
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label and register your 3B Smart Anatomy model online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge for you.