Didactic Flexible Human Spine Model with Femur Headsnow enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy.
The 5 different sections of the spinal column differentiated by color on this spine model.
The features on this didactic spine are:
- 7 cervical vertebrae
- 12 thoracic vertebrae
- 5 lumbar vertebrae
This spine is not only an extremely good value but it also a durable spine.
Other great features of the Didactic Flexible Spine Model are:
- Full pelvis and occipital plate
- Fully flexible mounting throughout spine
- L3-L4 disc prolapsed on spine
- Spinal nerve exits
- Cervical vertebral artery
- Male pelvis
- With movable mounted femur heads
Your advantages with all 3B Smart Anatomy models:
- Free warranty extension from 3 to 5 years
- Free access to 3B Smart Anatomy courses in the award-winning Complete Anatomy
- Includes 11 3B Smart Anatomy courses with 23 lectures and 117 different views of interactive virtual models. Also includes 39 quizzes
|Shipping weight:||0,50 kg|