Didactic Human Skull Model on Cervical Spine, 4 part
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
With this Human Skull Model by 3B Scientific you are sure to have the highest quality skull model on the market. It was carefully handmade from unbreakable plastic, using 19 distinctive colors to represent the shapes and relationships of the various bone plates of the skull.
Having been cast from an original human skull, this model shows an absolute accurate representation of the fissures, foramina, processes and sutures.
In addition, this human skull replica is flexibly mounted on the cervical spine (C1, C2 and C7 are colored) to better show their relation.
To complete this demonstration, the didactic model also exhibits the hindbrain, spinal cord, spinal nerves of the cervical spine, vertebral arteries, basilar artery as well as the rear cerebral arteries.
The plastic skull can be removed from its stand and can be disassembled easily into skull cap, base, and mandible.
Even natural movement can be shown since the mandible of the skull is flexibly mounted on a spring.
The 3B Scientific Didactic Human Skull Model brings a true value to your classroom or office and is a great tool for teaching the anatomy of the human skull.
- High quality original human skull cast
- Skull is handmade from hard, unbreakable plastic
- Highly accurate representation of the fissures, foramina, processes, sutures etc.
- Can be disassembled into skull cap, base of skull and mandible
- Mandible of skull is mounted on a spring to easily demonstrate natural movement
Your advantages with all 3B Smart Anatomy models:
- Free warranty extension from 3 to 5 years
- Free access to 3B Smart Anatomy courses in the award-winning Complete Anatomy
- Includes 11 3B Smart Anatomy courses with 23 lectures and 117 different views of interactive virtual models. Also includes 39 quizzes
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label and register your 3B Smart Anatomy model online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge for you.