Human Elbow Joint Model with Removable Muscles, 8 parts
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
This Elbow Model with removable muscles by 3B Scientific is a great tool for student and patient education. The model is part of a high quality series of muscle models, and has been manufactured to replicate the anatomy of the human elbow joint in detail.
The colors used for the muscles, joint and bone are very realistic, and only extremely durable and nonhazardous material of highest quality standards has been used throughout the production process.
This elbow joint model shows the right elbow of a male with individual muscles and the muscular origins and insertions on humerus, radius and ulna.
The muscles can be attached to and removed from the corresponding areas of origin and insertion on this elbow joint for easy and fast demonstration.
For didactic reasons, the areas of the muscular origins and insertions are raised and color-coded.
With this Elbow Model by 3B Scientific, you can take advantage of the benefits of teaching with hands-on anatomical models and provide better education to your students, and comprehensibly explain your patients the anatomy of their injuries.
- Muscular origins and insertions are raised and color-coded
- Removable parts: muscle layers can easily be taken off
- Realistic coloring of bone and muscles
- High quality material for a long lasting model
Your advantages with all 3B Smart Anatomy models:
- Free warranty extension from 3 to 5 years
- Free access to 3B Smart Anatomy courses in the award-winning Complete Anatomy
- Includes 11 3B Smart Anatomy courses with 23 lectures and 117 different views of interactive virtual models. Also includes 39 quizzes
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label and register your 3B Smart Anatomy model online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge for you.