Deluxe Flexible Spine Model with Femur Heads, Painted Muscles & Sacral Openingnow enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy.
Painted spines add a new dimension to demonstrations about the anatomy of the human spinal column.
Muscle origins (red) and insertions (blue) are painted on left innominate, femur and vertebrae of the human spine replica.
In addition to all features of the Classic Spine Series our Deluxe Spine Model has a sacral opening and exposed brain stem for advanced anatomical studies.
Other features of the spine are:
- Full pelvis and occipital plate
- Fully flexible mounting throughout spine
- L3-L4 disc prolapsed on spinal column
- Spinal nerve exits
- Cervical vertebral artery
- Male pelvis
- Cauda equina
- With movable mounted femur heads
Stand is not included with spine, please see Stand for Spinal Columns and Skeletons.
Your advantages with all 3B Smart Anatomy models:
- Free warranty extension from 3 to 5 years
- Free access to 3B Smart Anatomy courses in the award-winning Complete Anatomy
- Includes 11 3B Smart Anatomy courses with 23 lectures and 117 different views of interactive virtual models. Also includes 39 quizzes
|Shipping weight:||3,30 kg|