TMJ Human Skull Model, Demonstrates Functions of Masticator Muscles, 2 partnow enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy.
In this human skull model the masticatory muscles (masseter, temporal, medial and lateral pterygoid muscles) are represented as elastic bands.
This skull model is suited to demonstrate the function of the masticator muscles with jaw occlusion, the initial stage of jaw opening and the movements of the mandible to the side and front.
The skullcap is removable.
- High-quality original casts
- Skull is handmade of hard, unbreakable plastic
- Highly accurate representation of the fissures, foramina, processes, sutures etc.
Your advantages with all 3B Smart Anatomy models:
- Free warranty extension from 3 to 5 years
- Free access to 3B Smart Anatomy courses in the award-winning Complete Anatomy
- Includes 11 3B Smart Anatomy courses with 23 lectures and 117 different views of interactive virtual models. Also includes 39 quizzes
|Shipping weight:||1,00 kg|