GERi™ geriatric care doll, basic
With this special model, geriatric training acquires particularly high esteem.
The nursing manikin features an elderly appearance and is convertible between male and female. It allows the practice of a wide range of basic nursing skills.
Skin wrinkles, reddened skin fold, a dilated pupil, a stage I decubitus sacral ulcer, a normal mole and a cancerous mole are represented.The neck and all major joints are fully movable into any natural human position. Hands and feet are made of soft, flexible material for added realism.
Meets all OBRA (=Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act) requirements.
The following nursing procedures can be performed:
- Prostate examination (Stage B)
- Ostomy Care (Ileostomy and colostomy lavage and suctioning)
- Tracheostomy care (lavage and suctioning)
- Placement of Nasogastric tubes
- Oral and nasal lavage, gavage and suctioning
- Enema administration (female)
- Pap smears and douching
- Intramusular Injection (arms, thigh, buttock)
- Oral hygiene (removable upper and lower denture)
- Eye irrigation
- Bed baths, hair care (washing, combing)
- Patient positioning and transfer techniques, clothing changes
- Ear irrigation and hearing aid placement
- Bandaging and wound dressing (including fingers and toes)
Same as GM10706, but without inner liquid reservoir and orifices. Catheterisation and PEG care is therefore not possible.
Height: 147 cm