Classic Unisex Human Torso Model with Opened Neck and Back, 18 part
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
This classic torso is hand-painted true to detail and made of high-quality plastic. All 3B torsos are also developed and modeled in Germany.
This human unisex torso model has the unique feature of an open neck and back section going from the cerebellum to the coccyx. Vertebrae, intervertebral discs, spinal cord, spinal nerves, vertebral arteries, and many other features are represented in detail in this colorful replica of the human anatomy
This human torso model includes the following removable parts and organs:
- 7th thoracic vertebra removable
- 6-part head
- 2 lungs
- 2-part heart
- Liver with gall bladder
- 2-part intestinal tract
- Front half of kidney
- Front half of urinary bladder
All the organs in this human torso are hand painted for a quality product. This great human anatomy educational tool makes learning the location of the human organs easy.
It is also supplied with the 3B Torso Guide.
Your advantages with all 3B Smart Anatomy models:
- Free warranty extension from 3 to 5 years
- Free access to 3B Smart Anatomy courses in the award-winning Complete Anatomy
- Includes 11 3B Smart Anatomy courses with 23 lectures and 117 different views of interactive virtual models. Also includes 39 quizzes
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label and register your 3B Smart Anatomy model online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge for you.