BONElike Child's Vertebral Column Modelnow enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy.
This true-to-life anatomical replica of the vertebral column of a child of about 5 years old is especially interesting for those working in the areas of anatomy, pediatrics, orthopaedics and pediatric radiology.
The unique material of the spine model makes it almost visually indistinguishable from a real vertebral column.
The flexible vertebral column including occipital plate, pelvis and sacroccyx is mounted on a stand.
Within the spinal canal, the spinal cord with cauda equina and exiting nerve roots are represented in flexible material.
This youth vertebral column is particularly useful in studying the phases of bone growth. This includes:
- Vertebrae - partially incomplete development of vertebral bodies and vertebral arches
- Sacrum - as yet incomplete fusion of individual sacral vertebrae. This commences at around the age of 15.
- Pelvis - still open Y cartilage as main growth plate of the acetabulum. The hip, pubic and ischial bone parts are not yet connected (didactically fixed with brackets in the model). These fuse around the age of 14-16.
Your advantages with all 3B Smart Anatomy models:
- Free warranty extension from 3 to 5 years
- Free access to 3B Smart Anatomy courses in the award-winning Complete Anatomy
- Includes 11 3B Smart Anatomy courses with 23 lectures and 117 different views of interactive virtual models. Also includes 39 quizzes
|Shipping weight:||1,00 kg|