Human Skull Model on Cervical Spine, 4 partnow enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy.
This human skull replica is flexibly mounted on a cervical spine.
Features also shown are the hindbrain, spinal cord, cervical nerves, vertebral arteries, basilar artery and rear cerebral arteries.
Skull can be removed from stand.
- High quality original human skull cast
- Skull is handmade from hard, unbreakable plastic
- Highly accurate representation of the fissures, foramina, processes, sutures etc.
- Can be disassembled into skull cap, base of skull and mandible
- Mandible of skull is mounted on a spring to easily demonstrate natural movement
Your advantages with all 3B Smart Anatomy models:
- Free warranty extension from 3 to 5 years
- Free access to 3B Smart Anatomy courses in the award-winning Complete Anatomy
- Includes 11 3B Smart Anatomy courses with 23 lectures and 117 different views of interactive virtual models. Also includes 39 quizzes
|Shipping weight:||1,00 kg|