Human Skull Model on Cervical Spine, 4 part
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
This human skull replica is flexibly mounted on a cervical spine.
Features also shown are the hindbrain, spinal cord, cervical nerves, vertebral arteries, basilar artery and rear cerebral arteries.
Skull can be removed from stand.
- High quality original human skull cast
- Skull is handmade from hard, unbreakable plastic
- Highly accurate representation of the fissures, foramina, processes, sutures etc.
- Can be disassembled into skull cap, base of skull and mandible
- Mandible of skull is mounted on a spring to easily demonstrate natural movement
Add this detailed human skull model to your collection today!
Your advantages with all 3B Smart Anatomy models:
- Free warranty extension from 3 to 5 years
- Free access to 3B Smart Anatomy courses in the award-winning Complete Anatomy
- Includes 11 3B Smart Anatomy courses with 23 lectures and 117 different views of interactive virtual models. Also includes 39 quizzes
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label and register your 3B Smart Anatomy model online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge for you.