Classic Human Skull Model painted, 3 partnow enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy.
This replica of the human skull is a fantastic tool for teaching and learning the anatomy of the skull.
The muscle origins (red) and insertions (blue) are shown in color on the left side of the skull.
Cranial bones and structures are numbered on the right side.
Jaw hinges with spring to simulate real movement.
This skull model identifies over 140 anatomical details.
- High-quality original casts
- Skull is handmade of hard, unbreakable plastic
- Highly accurate representation of the fissures, foramina, processes, sutures etc.
- Can be disassembled into Skull Cap, Base of Skull and Mandible
- As an option, you can insert a 5-part brain (C 18) into the skull
- Now with magnetic connections
Your advantages with all 3B Smart Anatomy models:
- Free warranty extension from 3 to 5 years
- Free access to 3B Smart Anatomy courses in the award-winning Complete Anatomy
- Includes 11 3B Smart Anatomy courses with 23 lectures and 117 different views of interactive virtual models. Also includes 39 quizzes
|Shipping weight:||0,89 kg|