3B MICROanatomy Kidney Model
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
The 3B MICROanatomy Kidney is an extremely detailed model which shows the morphologic/functional units of the kidney.
The kidney structures are greatly magnified.
Six model zones illustrate the following fine-tissue structures of the human kidney that serve in the production of urine:
- Longitudinal section of a kidney
- Section of renal cortex and renal medulla of the kidney
- Wedge-shaped section of a kidney lobe with a diagrammatic depiction of three nephrons with Henle?s loops of different lengths and diagrammatic depiction of the vascular supply
- Diagrammatic illustration of a kidney nephron with a short Henle?s loop and didactic/diagrammatic illustration of the vascular supply
- Diagrammatic illustration of an opened kidney renal corpuscle with nephron and light-microscopic transverse sections of the proximal, attenuated and distal segments of a renal tubule
- Diagrammatic/didactic illustration of an opened kidney renal corpuscle
3B MICROanatomy Kidney mounted on a base.
Your advantages with all 3B Smart Anatomy models:
- Free warranty extension from 3 to 5 years
- Free access to 3B Smart Anatomy courses in the award-winning Complete Anatomy
- Includes 11 3B Smart Anatomy courses with 23 lectures and 117 different views of interactive virtual models. Also includes 39 quizzes
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label and register your 3B Smart Anatomy model online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge for you.