Human Kidneys Model with Rear Organs of Upper Abdomen, 3 part
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
This high quality Kidney model with rear organs of the upper abdomen model combines kidney models K22/1 and K22/2 depicting the anatomy of the human urinary system and digestive system.
The upper abdominal organs are attached in their natural anatomical positions and are removable from the kidneys.
The model features many anatomical details of the kidneys and rear organs.
Front half of Kidney is removable to reveal:
- Renal pelvis
- Renal calices
- Renal cortex
- Renal medulla
The upper abdomen shows:
- Duodenum (partially opened)
- Gall bladder (opened)
- Bile ducts (opened)
- Pancreas (revealing large ducts)
- Spleen and the surrounding vessels in natural size
Kidneys with rear organs of the upper abdomen model on stand.
Your advantages with all 3B Smart Anatomy models:
- Free warranty extension from 3 to 5 years
- Free access to 3B Smart Anatomy courses in the award-winning Complete Anatomy
- Includes 11 3B Smart Anatomy courses with 23 lectures and 117 different views of interactive virtual models. Also includes 39 quizzes
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label and register your 3B Smart Anatomy model online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge for you.