Human Kidney Section Model with Nephrons, Blood Vessels & Renal Corpuscle
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
These 3 kidney models create a complete series to study the anatomy of the kidney and the different structures of the kidney in great detail.
Together the human kidney models show:
- A longitudinal section of the right kidney, 3 times life-size
- A kidney nephron depicting a section through renal cortex and medulla. Nephron features the renal corpuscles with proximal and distal convoluted tubules, loops of Henle, collecting tubules and blood vessels, 120 times full-size
- The third kidney section shows an opened Malpighian corpuscle with glomerulus and Bowman's capsule, 700 times life-size of the human kidney.
The 3 kidney models are mounted on one baseboard for easy display during an anatomy lesson or demonstration about the human kidney.
This high quality model is a great addition for any classroom!
Your advantages with all 3B Smart Anatomy models:
- Free warranty extension from 3 to 5 years
- Free access to 3B Smart Anatomy courses in the award-winning Complete Anatomy
- Includes 11 3B Smart Anatomy courses with 23 lectures and 117 different views of interactive virtual models. Also includes 39 quizzes
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label and register your 3B Smart Anatomy model online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge for you.