Kidney Stone Modelnow enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy.
The kidney stone model is a helpful tool to inform patients about kidney stones (nephrolithiasis) and urinary stones (urolithiasis).
Shown in the kidney stone model is an opened right kidney in natural size.
The renal calices, the renal pelvis and the ureter are opened as well on the anatomy model so that concretions or stones can be identified in the following typical positions within the kidney:
- In the area of the renal pyramids of the kidney
- In the area of origin of the upper calix group
- In the renal cortex of the kidney
- In the connecting tubule of the lower calix group, causing congestion of the minor calices (partially closed, partially opened) in the kidney in the ureter
Your advantages with all 3B Smart Anatomy models:
- Free warranty extension from 3 to 5 years
- Free access to 3B Smart Anatomy courses in the award-winning Complete Anatomy
- Includes 11 3B Smart Anatomy courses with 23 lectures and 117 different views of interactive virtual models. Also includes 39 quizzes
|Shipping weight:||1,00 kg|