Pathological Human Eye Modelnow enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy.
This human eye model by 3B Scientific shows an eye enlarged by a factor of 5.
It is a perfect tool to assists the healthcare professional in educating patients in the anatomy and changes of the human eye.
The easy to use switchable and didactilcally simplified representations of the retina and lens make it possible to explain clearly to the patient the typical changes that occur in a healthy eye due to common diseases.
There are various eye problems that can affect one's vision, and with this model you can easily demonstrate the following diseases:
- Subcapsular cataract
- Cortical cataract
- Nuclear cataract
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Hypertensive retinopathy
- Papillary changes of glaucoma
- Age-related macular degeneration
- Central retinal arterial occlusion
- Central retinal venous occlusion
- Rhegmatogenous retinal detachment
Your advantages with all 3B Smart Anatomy models:
- Free warranty extension from 3 to 5 years
- Free access to 3B Smart Anatomy courses in the award-winning Complete Anatomy
- Includes 11 3B Smart Anatomy courses with 23 lectures and 117 different views of interactive virtual models. Also includes 39 quizzes
|Shipping weight:||1,50 kg|