Airway Trainer, 1-year old child
Designed to present the same challenges experienced by paramedics and physicians in the real world. Use of this simulator will enable students to obtain the confidence and skills required in a real life situation.
- Full Body Realistic chest cavity containing realistic organs
- Fully articulating head, neck and jaw permitting head-tilt/chin lift, jaw thrust and neck extension into the sniffing position
- Anatomically accurate mouth, tongue, airway and esophagus designed to illustrate the profound differences between intubating an infant, a child or an adult
- Soft neck with cricocartilage permits classic Sellick maneuver
- Realistic chest rise during ventilation
- Realistic trachea, bronchi and lungs.
- Observable bilateral lung expansion under positive pressure ventilation
- Airway narrows below vocal cords
- Realistic vocal cords with "fish-eye" appearance
- Airway diameter · Nasal passage permits placement of NP tube Carrying bag· Instruction manual
|Shipping weight:||9,00 kg|