Human Shoulder Joint Model with Rotator Cuff & 4 Removable Muscles, 5 partnow enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy.
This shoulder joint model consists of the upper half of the humerus, as well as the clavicle and scapula.
Besides showing the musculature of the rotator cuff, the shoulder joint model also shows the origin and insertion points of the shoulder muscles highlighted in color (origin = red, insertion points = blue).
The following muscles of the shoulder can be depicted and even detached for a clearer understanding of the shoulder joint:
- M. subscapularis
- M. supraspinatus
- M. infraspinatus
- M. teres minor
- Internal rotation
- External rotation
- Raising the arms to the front of the body
- Raising the arms to the back of the body
- Raising the arms above the horizontal plane and "making circles with the arms"
Your advantages with all 3B Smart Anatomy models:
- Free warranty extension from 3 to 5 years
- Free access to 3B Smart Anatomy courses in the award-winning Complete Anatomy
- Includes 11 3B Smart Anatomy courses with 23 lectures and 117 different views of interactive virtual models. Also includes 39 quizzes
|Shipping weight:||1,50 kg|