Flexible Human Skeleton Model Frednow enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy.
Fred offers all the advantages of a 3B Scientific skeleton.
Fred's bendy spine can copy almost any human movement too. Once bent, Fred will remain in that position, to show correct and incorrect postures as well as any pathological malalignments.
All skull movements can be shown on the head joints.
Protruding spinal nerves and vertebral arteries are also shown on this skeleton, as well as a dorsolateral slipped disc between the 3rd and 4th lumbar vertebrae.
Now available on a stable metal stand with 5 casters!
Here are Fred's other advantages:
- Top quality, life-size natural casting
- Made from a durable, unbreakable synthetic material
- 3-part assembled skull with individually inserted teeth
- Close to the realistic weight of around 200 bones
- Easy to remove limbs
- On a stable metal stand with 5 casters (painted white)
- Exceptional value for money
- Final assembly carried out by hand
- 3 year guarantee
Your advantages with all 3B Smart Anatomy models:
- Free warranty extension from 3 to 5 years
- Free access to 3B Smart Anatomy courses in the award-winning Complete Anatomy
- Includes 11 3B Smart Anatomy courses with 23 lectures and 117 different views of interactive virtual models. Also includes 39 quizzes
|Shipping weight:||11,74 kg|