Disarticulated Human Skeleton Model with Painted Muscles, Complete with 3 part Skullnow enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy.
3B disarticulated skeleton is hand-painted and numbered to show muscle origins in red and muscle insertions in blue on the left side. The disarticulated skeleton's bones and bony structures such as fissures, foramina and processes are hand-numbered on the right side. The skull is detachable into 3 parts for detailed anatomical study.
The muscle disarticulated full skeleton features:
- One hand and foot on wire
- One set of arms and leg loosely
- Vertebral column strung on thin, nylon wire
- Multilingual product manual to identify over 600 numbered anatomical structures
- Supplied in a sturdy partitioned cardboard storage box
Add the disarticulated full muscle skeleton to your classroom or doctors office!
Your advantages with all 3B Smart Anatomy models:
- Free warranty extension from 3 to 5 years
- Free access to 3B Smart Anatomy courses in the award-winning Complete Anatomy
- Includes 11 3B Smart Anatomy courses with 23 lectures and 117 different views of interactive virtual models. Also includes 39 quizzes
|Shipping weight:||8,68 kg|