Disarticulated Human Skeleton Model with Painted Muscles, Complete with 3 part Skull
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
3B disarticulated skeleton is hand-painted and numbered to show muscle origins in red and muscle insertions in blue on the left side. The disarticulated skeleton's bones and bony structures such as fissures, foramina and processes are hand-numbered on the right side. The skull is detachable into 3 parts for detailed anatomical study.
The muscle disarticulated full skeleton features:
- One hand and foot on wire
- One set of arms and leg loosely
- Vertebral column strung on thin, nylon wire
- Multilingual product manual to identify over 600 numbered anatomical structures
- Supplied in a sturdy partitioned cardboard storage box
This high quality skeleton replica is great for any in depth study of the human skeleton and scientific anatomy studies.
Add the disarticulated full muscle skeleton to your classroom or doctors office!
Your advantages with all 3B Smart Anatomy models:
- Free warranty extension from 3 to 5 years
- Free access to 3B Smart Anatomy courses in the award-winning Complete Anatomy
- Includes 11 3B Smart Anatomy courses with 23 lectures and 117 different views of interactive virtual models. Also includes 39 quizzes
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label and register your 3B Smart Anatomy model online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge for you.