Physiological Human Skeleton Model Phil on Hanging Standnow enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy.
Phil is unique! He offers all the advantages of a 3B Scientific skeleton and features an almost true-to-life reproduction of the joints system.
Demonstrate internal and external rotation of the limbs and show how the knee and elbow joints move and stretch.
The flexible spine can make natural movements (lateral bend, movement and stretching, rotation).
The hand bones of this 3B Scientific skeleton model have been assembled on wire to show their natural position.
The flexible assembly of the foot bones makes them maneuverable.
The shoulder blades twist when the arms are raised.
Even the low level of maneuverability of the sacroiliac joint and the sacrococcygeal symphysis can be demonstrated.
Now available on a stable metal hanging stand with 5 casters!
- Top quality, life-size natural casting
- Made from a durable, unbreakable synthetic material
- Close to the realistic weight of around 200 bones
- 3-part assembled skull with individually inserted teeth
- On a stable metal hanging stand with 5 casters (painted white)
- Exceptional value for money
- 3 year guarantee
- Final assembly carried out by hand
Your advantages with all 3B Smart Anatomy models:
- Free warranty extension from 3 to 5 years
- Free access to 3B Smart Anatomy courses in the award-winning Complete Anatomy
- Includes 11 3B Smart Anatomy courses with 23 lectures and 117 different views of interactive virtual models. Also includes 39 quizzes
|Shipping weight:||13,09 kg|