Human Skeleton Model Stan
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy.
Proven Quality - even more stable!
Stan, the standard model of a human skeleton, has been appreciated throughout the world for decades. Thanks to its very high quality and robust construction, it is perfect for use in hospitals, schools, universities and laboratories. So choose Stan, the original among artificial skeletons.
Now available on a stable metal stand with 5 casters!
The other advantages of the Skeleton are:
- Exceptional value for money
- 3 year guarantee
- Top quality natural casting
- Final assembly carried out by hand
- Made from a durable, unbreakable synthetic material
- On a stable metal stand with 5 casters (painted white)
- Close to the realistic weight of around 200 bones
- Natural skeleton size
- 3 part assembled skull
- Individually inserted teeth
- Limbs can be removed quickly and easily
- Skull with magnetic connections
Comes with metal stand and transparent dust cover.
Your advantages with all 3B Smart Anatomy models:
- Free warranty extension from 3 to 5 years
- Free access to 3B Smart Anatomy courses in the award-winning Complete Anatomy
- Includes 11 3B Smart Anatomy courses with 23 lectures and 117 different views of interactive virtual models. Also includes 39 quizzes
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label and register your 3B Smart Anatomy model online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge for you.