Beauchene Adult Human Skull Model, Didactic Colored Version, 22 part
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
This Beauchene human skull model is a great tool for teaching and learning the complex anatomy of the human skull.
The human skull consists of many individual bones that gradually grow together as the development proceeds.
The best selling 3B Scientific Beauchene Adult Human Skull is a natural cast of a human beauchene skull and makes the complex anatomical structure of the skull easy to understand, since it can be disassembled into its 22 individual bones.
In this didactic version all the bones/bone pairs are colored to make dentification easier.
The individual bones can be reassembled by means of inconspicuous, stable connectors attached at the slightly simplified skull sutures.
The different bones are attached together with a clever internal pin system which does not affect the natural anatomy. Due to the large number of bones (22) the pin system offers the advantage of being more stable compared to magnet connections.
The skull consists of the following individual bones:
- Parietal bone (left and right)
- Occipital bone
- Frontal bone
- Temporal bone (left and right)
- Sphenoid bone
- Ethmoid bone
- Vomer bone
- Zygomatic bone (left and right)
- Upper jaw (maxilla) with teeth (left and right)
- Palatine bone (left and right)
- Nasal concha (left and right)
- Lacrimal bone (left and right)
- Nasal bone (left and right)
- Lower jaw (mandible) with teeth
Your advantages with all 3B Smart Anatomy models:
- Free warranty extension from 3 to 5 years
- Free access to 3B Smart Anatomy courses in the award-winning Complete Anatomy
- Includes 11 3B Smart Anatomy courses with 23 lectures and 117 different views of interactive virtual models. Also includes 39 quizzes
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label and register your 3B Smart Anatomy model online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge for you.