Female Pelvis Skeleton Model with Ligaments, 3 part
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
This life size three part model represents an original cast of a bony female pelvis with ligaments and shows all the details of the following anatomical structures:
- Two hip bones
- the pubic symphysis
- the sacrum and the coccyx
- the fifth lumbar vertebra with intervertebral disc
A midsagital section through the fifth lumbar vertebra, sacrum and coccyx, allow both halves of the pelvis to be disassembled revealing a part of the cauda equina in the vertebral canal.
The left half of the fifth lumbar vertebra is removable.
The right half of the model shows the following pelvic ligaments:
- inguinal ligament
- sacrotuberous ligament
- sacrospinous ligament
- anterior sacroiliac ligaments
- iliolumbar ligament
- anterior longitudinal ligament
- interosseous sacroiliac ligament
- posterior sacroiliac ligament
- obturator membrane
This anatomically detailed model is a great way to teach and learn the anatomy of the human female pelvis.
Your advantages with all 3B Smart Anatomy models:
- Free warranty extension from 3 to 5 years
- Free access to 3B Smart Anatomy courses in the award-winning Complete Anatomy
- Includes 11 3B Smart Anatomy courses with 23 lectures and 117 different views of interactive virtual models. Also includes 39 quizzes
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label and register your 3B Smart Anatomy model online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge for you.