Skeleton model "Bert" with muscle markings and ligaments
Anatomical skeleton with articular ligaments as well as muscle marking. All anatomical structures and details are represented in detail.
The model has the following characteristics:
- Natural casting of a human skeleton
- Representation of all anatomical details, fissures, foramina and processes
- Skull can be dismantled in three parts
- Removable arms and legs
- Gliding joints in shoulder, hip and ankle
- Leg can be dismantled at the knee
- Removable foot
- Movable shoulder blades
- 5-leg, safety castor-mounted stand
- Articular ligaments of knee, hip, elbow and shoulder on one side
- Marking of muscle origins and insertion points on one body side
- With detailed manual.
Size: 176 cm, weight: 9.5 kg