Heart model "professional"2-times life size heart model is based on CT scan data of a healthy, adult male and is in and outside anatomically correct.
- (external & luminal surfaces) right atrium, left atrium
- right ventricle, left ventricle
- superior & inferior vena cava
- pulmonary vein
- coronary artery, veins (luminal) mitral valve, tricuspid valve, aortic valve, pulmonary valve
- papillary muscle
- coronary sinus.
The model is pliable which allows seeing all internal structures. For easy examination a scalpel can be used on the model for opening requested areas.
Uses of the model:
- A simulator for practice in coronary artery bypass grafting or other surgery
- A catheterization simulator (coronary arteries are hollow)
- Educational model for learning surgery skills
|Shipping weight:||0,50 kg|