Resusci Anne QCPR AED full body with airway head
Resusci Anne® QCPR® sets a new standard for high quality CPR training. The new feedback devices provide learners and instructors with clear feedback on how to improve their performance, the opportunity to improve competency through debriefing, new possibilities to coach even more effectively and to save and analyze training records.
Resusci Anne® QCPR® is built with the purpose to:
- Measure CPR performance
- Assess the results of the performance
- Facilitate good Feedback to the instructor
- Realistic anatomy including head tilt, chin lift, compression depth, compression force and chest rise.
- Sensor indicates correct hand placement
- Ventilation system provides appropriate chest rise with BMV (Bag Valve Mask) and MTM (Mouth to Mouth).
- Enhanced measurement and feedback capabilities.
- Wireless connectivity with SimPad SkillReporter or Resusci Anne Wireless SkillReporter software
- Wired connectivity with SkillGuide or SimPad SkillReporter
- Guidelines compliant Optional Configurations
Resusci Anne® QCPR® is available in configurations for AED Training, QCPRD Training and airway management- AED Training: Compatible with AED Trainer 2 and AED Trainer 3
- QCPR-D Training: Compatible with live defibrillators
- Airway Head: For training airway management
Control units (optional):
- SimPad SkillReporter™
Offers mobility, simplicity and flexibility to help increase the quality of CPR. Advanced feedback per individual Resusci Anne® QCPR® manikin or managing up to six Resusci Anne® QCPR® manikins:
Providing real time feedback and single session debriefing:
- Resusci Anne® Wireless SkillReporter™ Software (PC)
Availabe for Microsoft Windows only. Laptop not included.
An easy to use Quality CPR training solution.
Comes with carrying bag.
|Shipping weight:||31,00 kg|