Resusci Anne First Aid full body
The Resusci Anne for First Aid offers optimal realism in adult First Aid education. With its modular construction, students can also quickly sharpen their trauma treatment and extrication skills by adding the First Aid or Rescue limbs for a more true-to-life training exercise.
- Realistic full-body anatomy and landmarks provide the essential features necessary to learn realistic victim handling and adult First Aid skills
- High-quality, durable construction enable training in a variety of environments
- Modular design allows various limbs to be attached to produce a more realistic training experience.
- Easy-to-use and maintain faces and disposable airways give you a cost-efficient solution for First Aid training
- Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airway
- Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust allows students to correctly practice airway maneuvers
- Occluded airway with hyperextension stresses proper head position
- Realistic resistance for chest compressions
- Physiologically correct design allows practicing identification of anatomical landmarks
- Articulating arms, legs, and head allow realistic weight and handling of an adult during obstructed airway maneuvers.
- Carotid pulse simulation to realistically check for pulse.
- Disposable non-rebreathing airways are suitable for use by more than one student during class and are quick and easy to change after each training session.
- Removable/reusable faces allow each student to have their own mouth-to-mouth face and offers easy after class cleaning and sanitation
Please note: To use a feeback device in your Resusci Anne training you will need the Resusci Anne QCPR.
|Shipping weight:||20,00 kg|