Nursing Anne Nursing Manikin, SimPad capable
Nursing Anne is a manikin designed for scenario-based training for the care and management of basic patient handling skills to advanced nursing skills.
Anne is an efficient, effective, flexible manikin for clinical training in women?s health, obstetrics, post-partum, wound assessment and care, and general patient assessment and care.
- Educationally effective for in-hospital training, targeting key skill for in-hospital care including women?s health, obstetrics, post-partum care, wound assessment and care, and general patient care
- Economical and educationally efficient skills and scenario based trainer
- Durable, rugged, and lifelike, made to withstand years of use
- Flexible manikin platform allows multiple accessory modules to be added for use in multiple clinical settings
- Head with anatomical landmarks, trachea and esophagus, along with simulated lungs and stomach for the practice of many procedures, including NG, OG, tracheal care, and suctioning
- Instructor-controlled blood pressure arm allows for realistic palpation and auscultation
- Articulating IV arm allows for practice of IV cannulation, medication administration, and site care and maintenance
- Practice medication dose calculations and administration through intramuscular injections at the deltoid, gluteal, ventrogluteal, and thigh sites
Optional modules can be added - sold separately
Important: If you purchase a SimPad product for the first time an Intruction from the producer is mandatory, P300.