Whole Body CT PhantomA unique, life size whole body phantom for CT provides a variety of educational application as well as visual evaluation in finding out optimal scanning conditions. The phantom can also be used for plain X-ray, showing life-like images. No metal parts or liquid structure are used. Main joints have close-to human articulation, allowing various positioning for training. The phantom can be disassembled into 10 parts. Improved shoulder joint system enables the phantom to take arm-up position. Organs are anatomically correct and have appropriate HU numbers.
- Shoulders: rotate through a full 360 degrees in the sagittal plane, approx. 180 degrees to side-ways.
- Hip joints: rotate forward up to approx. 90 degrees, then abduct up to 45 degrees each.
- Knees: bend up to approx. 90 degrees.
- Elbows: bend up to approx. 90 degrees.
- The phantom can be held in the supine frog leg position.
- The limbs and head are detachable at joints and neck for wider applications.
- The head supporter facilitates various head positions.
- Head and Trunk
- Synthetic skull
- Cervical vertebrae
- Coxal bones
- Lungs with pulmonary vessels
- Liver with portal and hepatic veins
- Vena Cava
- Urinary bladder
- Sigmoid Colon
Radiology absorption and Hounsfield number approximate to human body.
|Shipping weight:||67,00 kg|