Modular Full Body X-Ray Phantom
The whole body phantom is a life-size, full body anthropomorphic phantom with a state-of-the-art synthetic skeleton, lungs, liver, mediastinum and kidneys embedded in soft tissue substitute. Movable joints allow basic positioning for plain X-ray and training/research applications can be enriched by disassembling the phantom into 10 individual parts (head, limbs and trunk). There are no metal parts or liquid structures.
- Right shoulder rotates sideways, abducting to a horizontal position.
- Left shoulder rotates forward, up to a horizontal position.
- Elbows bend inward to approx. 90 degrees.
- Hip joints rotate forward up to 90 degrees, then rotate outward up to 45 degrees, respectively.
- Knees bend to approx. 90 degrees.
- The phantom can be held in the supine frog leg position.
- The limbs and head are detachable at joints and neck for wider applications.
- The head supporter facilitates various head positions.
- Life size synthetic skeleton
- Hands and feet with bone trabeculae
- Lungs with pulmonary vessels
- Mediastinal space
- Radiology absorption and Hounsfield number approximate to human body.
Phantom size: approx. 165 cm height
Phantom weight: approx. 50 kg
|Shipping weight:||80,00 kg|