Pediatric Whole Body Phantom
The new pediatric whole body phantom is modeled after a 4-year-old child of 105 cm height. This phantom is a life-size, full body anthropomorphic phantom with a state-of-the-art synthetic skeleton, lungs, liver, mediastinum and kidneys embedded in soft tissue substitute.
- Plain X-ray photography and basic CT scanning.
- Basic patient positioning for X-ray and CT.
- Movable joints allow basic positioning for plain X-ray.
- Training and research applications can be enriched by disassembling the phantom into 10 individual parts (head, limbs and trunk).
- The phantom has no metal parts or liquid structures.
- Main joints have life-like articulation, allowing various positioning for training.
- Life size synthetic skeleton
- Hands and feet with bone trabeculae
- Lungs with pulmonary vessels
- Mediastinal space
- right upper arm
- right forearm with hand
- left upper arm
- left forearm with hand
- right thigh
- right lower leg with foot
- left thigh
- left lower leg with foot
Weight: approx. 20 kg
|Shipping weight:||25,00 kg|