Newborn Whole Body X-ray Phantom
Newborn whole body phantom is the world‘s first full body phantom for neonatal radiography with correct anatomical structure and movable limbs. Neonatal radiography is an important tool in NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit). Patient positioning and
immobilization are essential features. This phantom provides opportunities for hands-on training and experiments to minimize radiation exposure to newborn babies.
- Limbs rotate 360 degrees at shoulders and hip joints.
- Left hand is clenched and right hand is open.
- Life size whole body newborn baby.
- Original human tissue substitute.
- No metal parts or liquid structures.
- Meconium aspiration syndrome can be made per custom order
Skull, spine, ribs, pelvis, scapulae, clavicles, humeri, radius, ulnae, bones of hands, femora, bulae, tibiae and bones of feet, lungs and mediastinum
- Manual immobilization
- Immobilization with fixures
- Autopsy imaging
- Upright AP (anteroposterior)
- Supine AP
- Upright lateral
- Supine lateral
Set Includes: 1 newborn whole body phantom, 1 storage case, 1 set of sample X-ray images, 1 instruction manual
Size: 42 cm (representing a baby of 50 cm height)
weight: 2.8 kg
|Shipping weight:||8,00 kg|