Gynecological Training Manikin
A life-like female pelvis for developing diagnostic skills in gynecologic procedures, anatomical instruction, abdominal palpation, and speculum instruction. The model allows the comprehensive, stress free introduction of gynecological examinations, or more advanced tactile comparisons of pelvic pathologic conditions in a classroom setting easing the way into clinical experience. Constructed of soft, easily cleaned, vinyl materials that approximate skin texture, the model provides detailed, life-like anatomical features and references.
Included are the following interchangeable inserts:
- normal cervix for IUD insertion and removal
- normal parous cervix
- cervix with endocervical polyp
- cervix with ectropian characteristics
- cervix with neoplasia (carcinoma)
- normal uterus for IUD insertion and removal
- pregnant 10-week uterus, and two adnexal masses
Does not include ovaries. Comes with transport bag.
Size: 33 x 33 x 30 cm
Weight: 3 kg