Pediatric Caudal Injection Simulator
Caudal block is widely used as a safe, easy, and effective method of regional anesthesia in pediatric surgery. This unique dual purpose simulator represents a 12-month old infant in the left lateral decubitus position with neck and knees flexed. Retaining all the functions of the Pediatric Lumbar Puncture Simulator GM11193, the Pediatric Caudal Injection Simulator also includes an anatomically correct coccyx with sacral hiatus for the most realistic practice possible.
Features include embedded iliac crest for exceptional realism, removable spine, tactilely correct spinal canal, and two soft skin pads - one transparent for preliminary anatomic study, and one opaque for more advanced hands-on training. Fluid flow provides immediate feedback on proper needle placement for either procedure. Students will appreciate the opportunity to practice these two important procedures on a single simulator that is both appealing and anatomically accurate.
- Targets key skills specific to pediatric lumbar puncture and caudal injection procedures
- Palpation of landmarks
- Needle positioning and insertion
- Cerebrospinal fluid collection
- Measure cerebrospinal fluid pressure
- Intrathecal injections
- Practice two procedures with one simulator
- Anatomically correct and palpable
- Correct body positioning
- Skin pad is easy to replace
- Realistic resistance
- Simulated CSF flows with successful puncture
- Transparent skin pad allows visualization of landmarks
- Immediate feedback for proper needle placement
Fluid supply stand and needle not included.
Weigth: 10 kg
|Shipping weight:||10,50 kg|