Pediatric Chest PhantomImaging and dosimetry for radiosensitive 5-year-old. Chest X-ray is one of the most common examinations in pediatric radiography. This Pediatric Chest Phantom is designed to find out optimal parameter and protocols to minimize radiation exposure to children.
The phantom has two kinds of interchangeable lung inserts. The lung vascular insert can be used to study image quality in relation to CT / X-ray protocols. The lung density insert allows users to evaluate dosage distribution in the lung field.
- Two types of interchangeable lung inserts are available.
- Lung vascular insert and lung density insert.
- Pencil-shaped ion chamber for CTDI can be set in the mediastinum.
- TLD or RPL dosimeters can be set in the thyroid block and the Lung density insert.
- Lung vascular inserts with pulmonary vessels provide life-like radiographs.
- Detachable internal structure allows insertion of variety of pathologies and targets.
- Simulates a life-size chest of 5- year-old.
- pulmonary vessel (lung vascular insert only)
- Pediatric Chest X-ray
- Pediatric Chest CT
- 1 five-year-old chest torso
- main body: synthetic bones are embedded
- thyroid block
- diaphragm block
- 1 lung density insert: mediastinum, lung fi_x001E_elds (L+R)
- 1 set of sample images
- 1 instruction manual
Size: 32 x 17 x 38 cm
Weight: 6 kg
|Shipping weight:||13,00 kg|