Suction-Tube feeding simulator
This model can be used to practice the insertion of suction catheters into the nasal cavity, oral cavity and tracheostomy site, as well as suction procedures, nasogastric tube feeding, and gastrostomy care procedures, routinely applied in the nursing and care giving fields.
- Insertion of the feeding tube all the way to the gastic fundus can be practiced
- The tube feeding components come with an internal tank, allowing nasogastric tube feeding and gastrostomy management using actual liquid
- Air bubble sounds can be heard and suction of gastric fluid can be used to confirm the insertion of the tube
- The tank has a drainage function
- The model can be taken apart for easy maintenance
- The liquid tanks can be flushed
Comes in carry bag.