3B MICROanatomy Human Muscle Fiber Model, 10,000 times magnified
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
This micro-anatomy model magnifies the anatomy of the human muscle fiber approximately 10,000 times.
This muscle model illustrates a section of a skeletal muscle fiber and its neuromuscular end plate.
The muscle fiber is the basic element of the diagonally striped skeletal muscle.
You've never seen a muscle fiber in this way! This high quality muscle fiber replica brings a hands-on understanding of the human muscle to any classroom. See the anatomy of the human muscle is a whole new way.
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.