Human Eye Model, 5 times full-size, 8 part
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
Human Eye model, 5 times life size with 8 parts.
Removable parts of the anatomical human eye model include:
- Upper half of the sclera with cornea and eye muscle attachments
- Both halves of choroid with iris and retina
- Eye lens
- Vitreous humour
- Lachrymal system
- Anatomical features around the eyeball
This anatomical model is great for studying the anatomy of the human eye!
Eye on base of bony orbit.
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.