Childbirth Demonstration Pelvis Skeleton Model with Fetal Skull
now enhanced with 3B Smart Anatomy
This childbirth model demonstrates the progress of the fetal head through the pelvis during birth.
The childbirth demonstration pelvis simulator consists of a female pelvic skeleton with a movable symphysis, hip bone, sacrum, coccyx and 2 lumbar vertebrae articulated to accommodate passage of a fetal skull mounted on an omni positioning flexible gooseneck support.
A realistic anatomical replica of the childbirth process.
Childbirth pelvis delivered on baseboard.
Every original 3B Scientific® Anatomy Model gives you direct access to its digital twin on your smartphone, tablet or desktop device.
Enjoy using the exclusive virtual anatomy content with the following features:
- Freely rotate your digital model and zoom in and out
- Display hotspots and their anatomical structures
- Augmented Reality (AR) feature starts your virtual anatomy model
- Anatomy Quiz function to test and improve your anatomical knowledge with instant results and final score evaluation
- Drawing function that allows image customization with save and share function
- Useful Notes function to help you with your personal learning
- Possibility to learn both male and female anatomy
- Easy access to 3D content both online and offline
- Available in 11 languages
To get started, simply scan the QR-code located on your 3B Scientific® Anatomical Model, download the new 3B Smart Anatomy app and step into the virtual world of Human Anatomy. Click here to learn more.