- Intubatable airway with tongue, vocal cords, and trachea.
- Realistic head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust
- Realistic chest cavity allows students to experience the correct force needed to perform proper chest compressions
- Anatomically correct landmarks for proper hand placement Proper chest compressions
- Attach real AED pads directly to the conductive skin. Shock the conductive skin. Shock the simulator using your defibrillator just like a real patient. Your AED will display the simulator’s ECG.will display the simulator’s ECG.
- Automatic pulses and breathing with realistic chest rise.
- Alternative Energy Electronics powered through chest compressions; 30 compressions get the system up and running. Simulator remains charged during training and recharges itself while the student practices CPR.
- No batteries to replace. Energy storage device capable of 500,000 cycles.
During Training for student:
- Coach mode: audible tones guide chest compressions Test mode: no guidance provided during test
- For instructor
- Screen on handheld controller provides compression depth and ventilation volume in easy to interpret bar graph format
- Screen prompts instructor when student must compress “faster” or “slower”, “softer or harder”.
- Instructor can view real-time compression rate
- Screen reports defibrillation energy After Training
Instructor views student’s performance including:
- Average compression rate per minute
- Percent compressions in proper rate range
- Average compression depth
- Percent compressions in proper depth range
- Percent ventilations in proper ventilation volume range
- Actual compression/ventilation (C/V) ratio
- Exercise duration
- Idle time
- Reporting metrics stored in the controller’s flash memory and can be transferred to a computer using the controller’s USB port.
Control Adjust/change feedback and reporting metrics:
- Proper C/V ratio
- High and low compression rate limits
- High and low compression depth limits (in inches or centimeters)
- Proper ventilation volume
- Manual cardioversion upon defibrillation
- Program ECG rhythms; choose sinus, ventricular fibrillation, or asystole.
- Selected ECG rhythm will be seen on your real AED.
- Activate automatic carotid pulse and/or breathing Items included
- Full-size adult male head and upper body
- Handheld controller with 15 ft cable
- Carrying bag Operating guide